Site Search

Colour Schemes

  • Default Colour Scheme
  • High Contrast Colour Scheme

Font Size

  • A
  • A
Reset Font Size

Childcare Provider Support

If a BMet student is using your nursery or childcare services, and they have been awarded childcare support from the college, there is some documentation we will need from you before we begin making any payments.

Firstly, if you are new to BMet we will need you to complete and return the following forms for your organisation.


  1. Page 1 of a New Supplier form which you can access here – New Supplier Form
  2. Relevant evidence of a valid Public, Professional & Employers liability insurance.  This can be a clear photo or scanned copy emailed to
  3. Evidence of your company bank details on either company letter-headed paper or the top of a bank statement so that the bank details can be verified against the details quoted on the form. You may email these documents along with your insurance evidence as mentioned above.

Once set up as a supplier, you will need to complete the Childcare Provider Form for every BMet student using your services to indicate the hours they will require in the week and the cost per week.

Note:  If you are not new with BMet, you are still required to complete a new Childcare Provider form for every BMet student that has a child in your care.

You will be contacted on the number you provided to confirm these bank details.  We cannot progress with payments until this has been done.

Once the application has been assessed and approved, we will notify you and send a Childcare Agreement that will require signing and returning via email.

At this point we can now start receiving invoices for payments and timesheets.  You will need to complete the BMet Timesheet and Invoice Form for every invoice each month, and send the invoice via email quoting the students BMC number in the email subject.  Our maximum daily support is £65 per day, but is subject to your daily charge and the days the student is timetabled to be in college. Any EEE Government funded hours MUST be taken first before requesting support. Any remaining costs of hours that cannot be supported by the college must be covered by the student.

All emails should be directed to

Please note the reasons for the required insurance;

  • Public Liability is required for services provided to our students
  • Employers Liability is a legal requirement and will help in a situation whereby an employee is injured or becomes ill because of work they do and a compensation claim is submitted.


Website design and development by Fifteen