We are still enrolling for courses starting this September.
This year, it may take a little longer than usual, please bear with us and we will be in contact with you.
We are really looking forward to you joining us so you can start your next episode.
Enrolment is the process that allows you to register and officially become a student at BMet and is the start of your next episode. We are still enrolling right now for our A level, adult-part-time, ESOL, university level and vocational (school leaver) courses!
Enrolment at BMet looks a little different this year as we want to make it as safe as possible for those enrolling with us.
There are three safe and easy ways to enrol:
- Online for those who have started the pre-enrolment process
- Over the phone
- By booking an appointment and coming into College
The most important thing to know is that you can still enrol right now!
If you prefer to come into college you can. Simply call us on 0121 446 4545 to book an appointment. We have also put in a raft of safety measures so that are and feel safe in the college environment. click here to find out more.
You still can enrol right now!
Steps for enrolment are easy:
- We will email applicants inviting them to enrol online
- Once the applicant has completed the simple online form a tutor will call them to complete the enrolment
- Once the tutor has confirmed the applicant is on the correct course they will be verbally offered a place and then an email will be sent confirming the offer of a place in writing
- We will verify supporting evidence and assess any fees that might need paying for applicants over 19 or over. We may need to call again if any of the documentation is missing.
- Once we have all the documentation, the applicant (that’s you!) will receive an email confirming their enrolment details, any fees to pay and a temporary ID card for when the course starts.
It’s that simple! 5 easy steps and you will be an official student with us!
If you need to revisit you pre-enrolment account to upload documents, you can click below;
We are limiting access to our college buildings so that we can adhere to social distancing and enrol in a way to keep us all safe.We will be writing directly to applicants to explain the enrolment process in more detail.
Our enrolment hotline is open! Applicants can call our hotline if they are unable to access the online enrolment portal and would like to confirm where they are in the process.
If you have any other questions or need support we’re a phone call away – call us direct and we will ensure to get you onto the right course for you.
Our enrolment hotline is: 0121 446 4545
|Plus, if you have not already applied you can start the process by enrolling on line for the course that you are interested in – simply click the enrol button for the course you are interested in.|
When can you get started?
At the end of the enrolment process, you will be given information about your induction and first lessons at college.
Online Enrolment Top Tips
Before you go online to complete your enrolment, you will need to ensure you have a picture of yourself, picture of your exams results/certificates, advanced learner loan application, if you are an adult and are studying a level 3 qualification (Access to HE), and any benefit evidence before you start to complete the online form.
Getting ready to enrol online – what do I need to know?
As part of our online enrolment process you will be asked a set of questions and will be required to upload the following:
- ID Documentation
- Photo Driving Licence
- Identify Card or other form of National Identification
- National Insurance card
- a clear head shot picture of yourself (passport style);
- evidence of your household income/benefits where you are seeking support with the cost of fees;
- residency evidence if you have not lived in the UK/EU/EEA for the past 3 years.
In addition, we will require information about the following:
- your parent/guardian details for learners aged under 18 and next of kin for adult learners this includes contact telephone, email and address;
- your qualifications either achieved or awaiting results;
- support needs including if you have a disability or learning difficulty;
- your residency status with further details required if you have not lived in the UK/EU/EEA for the past 3 years;
Please ensure you have all you the information/evidence you need before you start. If at any time you have any difficulties, please contact us on 0211 446 4545 and our friendly team of staff will be able to support you.