Clearing at BMet
From July to September 2020 you can apply to any of BMet’s range of university-level courses through Clearing, if you haven’t secured a place at university this year and you’re not already holding an offer from a college or university, and the course still has places available.
Don’t wait to find out if BMet has a place for you, contact our friendly Admissions Team on 07526 178745 to find out more.
Alternatively, you can email us on email@example.com to discuss your options.
Clearing hotline opening times
|From Monday 6 July until Wednesday 12 August 2020
Monday to Thursday
9.00 am – 5.00 pm
9.00 am – 4.00 pm
|Thursday 13 August 2020||8.30 am – 8.00 pm|
|Friday 14 August 2020||8.30 am – 6.00 pm|
|Saturday 15 August 2020||8.30 am – 4.00 pm|
|Monday 17 August 2020 until Friday 18 September 2020||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
* The times shown above from Thursday 13 August 2020 are subject to change depending on call volume and demand.
Why BMet for university-level study?
- Good transport links across all 3 main sites
- Courses delivered in partnership with top Universities such as Birmingham City University, University of Derby, University of Wolverhampton and University of Worcester
- Less debt – our courses are cheaper than what you’d pay going to other universities, for example, you’ll find, studying Podiatry is £250.00 cheaper each year than any other university and computing on a full-time course is £5,500.00 per year compared to £9,250.00
- Smaller class sizes, means more interaction and one-on-one support
- Flexible entry requirements
- If you don’t have GCSE Maths or English, you can gain these qualifications while studying some of our courses
- Teacher support – highly qualified staff
- Employment opportunities – At BMet, we have links to the business community with companies such as; NHS, Wesleyan, BMW Group, West Midlands Trains, Dixons (Carphone Warehouse), Gately Plc. and University of Birmingham
Dates for your diary
- Monday 6 July Clearing 2020 begins
- Thursday 13 August: A level and BTEC Level 3 results day. This is when the main Clearing and Adjustment period begins
- Thursday 13 August: 9am to 11am online virtual Q&A events.
Student guide to results day
Prior to results day…
- Ensuring contact details are up-to-date is essential to be able to communicate effectively – this can be checked via UCAS Track and changed if necessary.
- Clearing is one step in the right direction to get you closer to your chosen career with the qualifications you have gained. To ensure you get the most out of this experience and for guidance on what to expect on results day please read through the content below.
- Ring early on results day – courses may fill up fast. Have the course title, course code and details of your qualifications ready.
- Make the call yourself – we are unable to speak with parents, guardians, or carers on your behalf unless they are your nominated person. Our friendly Admissions Team are happy to help you with any enquiries you may have.
- Be contactable – keep your phone to hand and your landline free as college/university may need to call you back.
- Reply by the deadline – when you’re given a verbal offer, you’ll normally need to reply within 24 hours.
- Stay positive and focused – Thousands of students secured a place through Clearing last year, you want to ensure you find the right course for you.