Professional Services Academy
Do you want a career in business, property, law, finance or accounting? Join the Professional Services Career Colleges at BMet, the only Professional Services Career College in the UK.
The Professional Services Academy is based at our Matthew Boulton College in the city centre; our programmes aim to provide you with the confidence to work in this environment and will lead to exciting occupations and careers in accounting, financial services, business administration, customer service, leadership and management, law, marketing and recruitment.
What are the benefits?
As a Professional Services Career College student you will have the opportunity to take part in;
- Expert support with workshops and guru lectures
- Active learning with internships and work experience
- High quality mentors
- Exciting project based learning
Our Professional Services Academy specialising in developing the skills and knowledge to work in the business professional and services sector and works in partnership with employers to deliver an industry specific skills development programme. Our partners include some of the largest and most successful firms in Birmingham, including: Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, GVA, Gateley Plc, KPMG, BNP Paribas, Lloyds Bank and Wesleyan.
Of our Level 3 Second year graduates, students were successful in gaining opportunities in the Professional Services Sector including:
Apprenticeships at BNP Paribas Bank, Pinsent Masons – International Law Firm, apprenticeships in HR and Business Admin as well as KPMG. All other students went on to study Professional Services subjects at Universities.
- 100% success on Professional Services Level 3 Career College Diploma
- 94% Success on Professional Services Level 3 Career College Extended Certificate
- 82% Success on Professional Services Level 2 Career College Extended
- 62 Employer Workshops Delivered to BMet learners from partners