AAT Courses With Blended Learning
We offer blended learning courses in partnership with Mindful Education, providing a flexible study option which is the perfect combination of online learning alongside regular lessons in college.
Our range of Online and On Campus part-time professional courses offers the best of both worlds, requiring less time in college than traditional classroom-only courses, while providing all the benefits of being part of a group that meets regularly with a college tutor. Meaning you can choose how, when and where you want to study.
This Level 2 course is part-funded, so the cost for students is reduced. On successful completion of this course, you might be eligible for a fully funded Level 3 course. Please see information on progression below.
Under the National Skills Fund initiative, you might be eligible for a fully funded Level 3 course. Alternatively, you can apply for an advanced learner loan to cover the cost of your Level 3 study. Please ask a member of college staff for more information.
Online and On Campus – the best of both worlds
Online, you will study award-winning video lessons, which are available on demand, and can be viewed from your phone, tablet or computer – meaning you can choose how, when and where you want to study. Each lesson lasts for around 45 minutes and is accompanied by animations and motion graphics to bring concepts to life. Practice questions, downloadable lesson materials and interactive case studies help to enhance the learning experience further and learners should expect to spend between 3 and 6 hours studying independently online each week (depending on your level of study).
On Campus, you benefit from regular classes with a college tutor – without having to commit to attending multiple evenings each week. Your tutor will review what you have learnt during your online lessons and will be on hand to provide guidance on progress and assessment. Regular discussion with classmates will help to reinforce key points while also providing the additional support and motivation that comes from being part of a group.
Blended learning means I can have a good work-life-family balance. If I didn’t study in this way, then I wouldn’t be able to do my qualifications.
Faye McPhillips, Online and On Campus student
- AAT Accounting Certificate Level 2
- AAT Accounting Certificate Level 3
- AAT Bookkeeping Certificate Level 2
- AAT Bookkeeping Certificate Level 3
- Accounts or Finance Assistant Apprenticeship
- Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship
- CIPD Foundation Certificate in Human Resource Practice Level 3
- HR Support Apprenticeship
- Professional Accounting Technician Apprenticeship
We can offer a range of funding and loans to help you cover the cost of your study:
- Level 2 – our courses are part-funded, significantly reducing the cost
- Level 3 – accounting courses are fully funded for eligible learners (those without a full Level 3 qualification)
- Level 3 and Level 4 – Advanced Learner Loans are available and you will not have to pay anything back until you’re earning over £26,575 a year.
Please ask a member of college staff for more information.
Click here to download fact sheet.