Online Learning Courses
We offer a range of free Online Learning Courses which can be studied from anywhere in England. These popular courses enable you to study for and gain recognised accreditation that is of value to your work and personal development.
These courses are for those aged over 19 years and usually free*. What’s more our courses are accredited by NCFE and CACHE, acknowledged leaders in the field of distance learning.
You have the flexibility to complete the course in your own time online in the comfort of your own home or as part of a work-based training programme. You’ll also have an assigned, qualified assessor with plenty of guidance and feedback by email, post and/or online (paper based course material is available on request).
You are allocated up to 26 weeks depending on the number of assessments the course has in order to complete and assessment is via completion of answering questions online or in workbooks.
We offer regular start dates throughout the year, so you can apply any time.
To apply for a distance learning course, please contact Patricia Moore on 0121 446 4545 ext 2267 for further information.
*Courses are funded if you are over 19 years old, with a level 2 qualification and have lived in England for over 3 years.
- Business and Administration Certificate Level 2
- Information Advice and Guidance Certificate NCFE CACHE Level 2
- Principles of Team Leading
- Principles of Customer Service
These course are only available to study online.
Health and Social Care Level 2 Courses
Click on course below for full details;
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Care and Management of Diabetes
- Common Health Conditions
- Customer Service for Health & Social Care Settings
- Equality and Diversity
- Falls Prevention Awareness
- Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care Cache Certificate Level 2
- Principles of Care Planning
- Principles of Dementia
- Principles of End of Life Care
- Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in Heath Care Settings
- Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Understanding Adverse Childhood Experiences Certificate Level 2
- Understanding Autism
- Understanding Children and Young Peoples Mental Health
- Understanding Common Childhood Illnesses
- Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care
- Understanding Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy In The Workplace Certificate Level 2
- Understanding Nutrition and Health
- Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent
- Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication in Health & Social Care