Rail Academy – get your career on track
Want to be part of the biggest rail projects in the Midlands for decades?
High Speed 2 (HS2) & Midland Mainline Upgrade are on our doorstep and by studying with us at James Watt College, on one of our short rail courses, you can
be ahead of the game.
With our 5-week Rail Engineering Track Maintenance course, you can be confident that you are on the right track for success.
- Guaranteed introduction to a rail employer – getting you into work faster
- Fully funded rail courses – so no cost yo you
- Starting hourly pay rate between £12-14 per hour
- Bespoke small plant (machinery) training offered as part of the course
- Full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
- Occupational Health & Safety Training included
- Get your Personal Track Safety Certificate with us!
We offer regular start dates throughout the year at James Watt College.
Join us at our open event!
Every Friday – from 10am
Join us in person alongside our rail track at James Watt College, where we can provide more course information, help and guidance with application and to finalise the enrolment process.
You will need to bring with you;
- Photo ID
- Proof of address
- Proof of income/benefits
If you have any other questions or need support, please call us on 0121 446 4545.
Taking this course with us will give you your ‘ticket into rail’
Hear what former students have to say