Business & Professional
Why study a Business & Professional qualification?
- The business and professional services sector is a large area of growth across the region
- We offer a range of courses covering various business disciplines, such as – Accounting, Administration, Customer Service, Marketing & Human Recourses
- Some of our courses can be studied online
- High starting salaries and early responsibility are to be expected
- We have strong links with firms across the sector
- You will learn transferrable skills and gain a global perspective
- You can also study Access to Higher Education or University Level in Business.
Online and On Campus Study Method
We have partnered with Mindful Education to deliver some of our AAT courses through our flexible Online and On Campus model.
Online, you will study award-winning video lessons, which are available on demand, and can be viewed from your phone, tablet or computer – meaning you can choose how, when and where you want to study. Lessons last for around 45 minutes and are accompanied by animations and motion graphics to bring concepts to life. Practice questions, downloadable lesson materials and interactive case studies help to enhance the learning experience further and learners should expect to spend around 4-5 hours studying independently online each week.
On campus, you benefit from regular classes with a college tutor – without having to commit to attending multiple evenings each week. Your tutor will review what you have learnt during your online lessons and will be on hand to provide guidance on progress and assessment. Regular discussion with classmates will help to reinforce key points while also providing the additional support and motivation that comes from being part of a group.
Level 2 courses may be part-funded, so the cost for students is reduced. Under the National Skills Fund initiative, you might be eligible for a fully funded Level 3 course. Alternatively, you can apply for an advanced learner loan to cover the cost of your Level 3 study. Please ask a member of college staff for more information.