We understand that College life involves more than just the learning experience. We support you all the way at BMet, with our Student Services team here to help and ensure that you realise your dreams.
We can give you all the guidance and information you need to plan your future, whether you want to go on to university or enter the world of work. Our Student Services team can also provide information on grants, sources of finance and how to apply for financial support.
What we do?
Financial support, including fees and funding
- Travel (FREE support for public travel)
- Course Fees
- Childcare Costs
- Equipment Costs inc. trips and visits
- Meal Allowance
- Printing Credits
Learning Resource Centres
All of our main colleges provide Learning Resource Centres (LRC) where alongside access to information, other services are available;
- Enquiry service to help with your resources and IT based queries
- Printing and photocopying facilities
- Individual quiet study areas and group work facilities
- Cross-college and inter-library loans
- Laptop loan service
If you require further help, you can contact Student Services on;
Tel: 0121 446 4545