Why Choose BMet for University Level Football Business Management?
- Sport at BMet offers Football Business Management & Coaching Foundation Degree at the Centre of Sporting Excellence in Kidderminster
- The Football Business Management is in partnership with the University of Worcester
- We have excellent industrial links with Aston Villa FC, Birchfield Harriers, Kidderminster Harriers, local leisure and fitness facilities and local schools.
- Facilities across BMet include football pitches, strength and conditioning gyms, sports science laboratory / testing equipment, Wifi for students, modern classrooms, sports massage rooms.
- Our staff are highly qualified and produce research in journals with many having industrial links and still working in professional sport.
- Small size of class enables supportive quality teaching and allows both one to one tuition and group work.
- Courses have competitive fee structure with flexible entry requirements based on your experience.
- Our course offers direct progression routes onto the final year of full degree programmes.
“Through my work based learning module, I worked alongside the Kidderminster Harriers Football Development Officer to help the club become dementia friendly and organized visits to local dementia cafes in order to advertise social and activity days held at the stadium. Through developing skills within the work based module, I am now gaining further experience coaching children outside of my studies.” – Iscah Clamp, Football Business Management & Coaching Foundation Degree
So, what are you waiting for? Why not start your step into Higher Education by getting in touch today…..
Safeguarding standards and improving the quality of UK higher education.
For more information on these courses please complete our enquiry form