Business, Law & Accounts
Why Choose BMet for University Level Business, Law & Accounts Courses and Apprenticeships?
- Study HNDs and HNCs in Business and Law and Practice awarded by Pearson UK and Birmingham City University
- Study professional courses in Accounting, Human Resource Management and Leadership & Management awarded by The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and The Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM)
- Our Higher Level Apprenticeships in Accounting, Management and Business work with prestigious businesses, some of the biggest names in the business community, who deliver the workplace element of the apprenticeship
- Courses available at Matthew Boulton and Sutton Coldfield Colleges
- Full or part-time study options on a number of courses
- Smaller class sizes meaning more one-to-one tuition and support
- Lower fees and flexible entry requirements
“The teaching style in this course is interactive with smaller groups, which increases the contact between staff and students which in turn helps to increase the confidence of students allowing them to grow and flourish.” – Ricardo Swaby, HNC/HND Business
Our Higher Level Apprenticeships;
Our Professional Courses;
Safeguarding standards and improving the quality of UK higher education.
For more information on these courses please complete our enquiry form