Business & Professional
Why Choose BMet for University Level Business & Professional Courses and Apprenticeships?
- Study HNDs and HNCs in Business, Business Management and Legal Studies awarded by Pearson UK and Birmingham City University
- Study professional courses in Accounting, Human Resource Management and Leadership & Management awarded by The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and The Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM)
- Our Higher Level Apprenticeship in Accounting is awarded by the prestigious Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) and we work with some of the biggest names in the business community to deliver the workplace element of the apprenticeship
- Courses available at Matthew Boulton and Sutton Coldfield Colleges in Birmingham
- Full or part-time study options on a number of courses
- Smaller class sizes meaning more one-to-one tuition and support
- Lower fees and flexible entry requirements
You can also study;
Safeguarding standards and improving the quality of UK higher education.
BMet is currently in discussions with external organisations to offer the following qualifications from September 2019:
- Associate Project Manager Higher Level Apprenticeship Level 4
- Operations/Departmental Manager Higher Level Apprenticeship Level 5
For more information on these courses please complete our enquiry form