Teaching & Learning
Why Choose BMet for University Level Teaching & Learning Courses?
- Study Post Compulsory Education Graduate and Undergraduate Certificate at Matthew Boulton College in Birmingham city centre
- Both teaching courses are in partnership with the University of Wolverhampton
- Our post-compulsory education courses allow you to train to teach adults. Our teachers model good practice so you will learn through interesting and engaging activities in a lively classroom environment.
- Our courses are delivered by teachers who have exceptional experience in schools
- Smaller class sizes meaning more one-to-one tuition and support
- Lower fees and flexible entry requirements
You can also study:
- Child and Youth Studies BA (Hons) Degree (Level 6 top-up degree)
- Children and Young People’s Services (Teaching Assistant) Foundation Degree (Part Time)
- Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice Award Level 4 TAQA
- Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practices Award Level 4 TAQA
Safeguarding standards and improving the quality of UK higher education.