Benefits of flexible apprenticeships for employers
This year’s National Apprenticeship Week focuses on the theme ‘Skills For Life’, and takes place from the 5 – 11 February. The aim of the week is to highlight the importance of apprenticeships and the positive impact they have on individuals, businesses, and communities.
If you’re looking to invest in your team in a cost-effective way that fits around business needs, then apprenticeships are a great place to start. Our apprenticeships:
- Improve your team’s skills, knowledge and job satisfaction, ensuring key team members stay with you for longer
- Develop the skills your organisation needs through tailored training
- Offer dynamic support for your business, with apprentices assisting other team members
BMet has partnered with Mindful Education to deliver Online and On Campus apprenticeships across a number of professional qualifications. These apprenticeships have been designed to make learning as engaging, enjoyable and flexible as possible.
Our professional apprenticeships include:
- AAT Level 2 Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship
- AAT Level 3 Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship
- AAT Level 4 Professional Accounting Technician Apprenticeship
- CIPD Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship
Apprentices have on-demand access to online lessons which can be accessed at any time, using a mobile, tablet or desktop – meaning they can fit their study around work commitments. Apprentices also benefit from regular face-to-face classes with an experienced tutor to embed their learning.
You can find out more about National Apprenticeships Week here.
If you are interested in discussing our professional apprenticeships with our team, then please click this link to enquire.