Early Years Practitioner NCFE CACHE Diploma Level 2
The aim of this course is to provide the knowledge and understanding of babies and young children from birth to 7 years of age with applied knowledge in the early years, 0-5 years.
You will study a range of professional practice units what will consist of in class activity supported with weekly online resources.
The mandatory 14 units are:
– Roles and responsibilities of the Early Years Practitioner
– Health and safety of babies and young children in the early years
– Equality, diversity and inclusive practice in Early Years Settings
– Safeguarding, protection and welfare of babies and young children in Early Years Settings
– Understand how to support children’s development
– Support care routines for babies and young children
– Support the planning and delivery of activities, purposeful play opportunities and educational programmes
– Promote play in an Early Years Setting
– Support well-being of babies and young children for healthy lifestyles
– Support babies and young children to be physically active
– Support the needs of babies and young children with Special Educational Needs and Disability
– Promote positive behaviour in Early Years Settings
– Partnership working in the early years
– Support the needs of the child in preparing for school
This qualification content meets the Department for Education’s (DfE) Level 2 full and relevant criteria for a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner in the workforce.