Counselling Skills Diploma Level 3
During this Counselling Skills course you will study a range of topics including:
• Developing counselling skills
• Theoretical approaches in the use of counselling skills
• Working ethically with counselling skills
• Counselling skills and diversity
• Counselling skills and personal development .
This qualification is ideal for those seeking to enhance their functional role through the use of counselling skills. Learners will gain an understanding of a range of counselling skills and have the opportunity to examine some of the various schools of thought/theoretical models associated with them.
This qualification does not qualify learners to practise as a counsellor.
Counselling Skills course is on a Thursday 5-7pm, starting w/c 21st September.
* Course fees are applicable, please call 0121 446 4545 for further information regarding advanced learner loans.