Students With Disabilities / Difficulties
BMet welcomes applications from all students. We consider each application individually and aim to provide our students with high quality tuition and support. Information regarding a student with disabilities and/or learning difficulties will be dealt with sensitively and prospective students are advised to disclose a disability or medical condition, mental illness or learning difficulty which may affect their learning.
BMet supports the rights of students with learning difficulties/disabilities to attend the college and receive support as appropriate. Students with learning difficulties/disabilities may be entitled to additional support to that normally provided for the course.
If you would like more information about the support offered whilst at college please contact the following (HE students please see HE section)
- James Watt College – Sharon Henry: email@example.com ext 2061
- Matthew Boulton College – Vicky Robbins: firstname.lastname@example.org ext 8111
- Sutton Coldfield College – Kirstie Stokes: email@example.com ext 5657
If you would like any more information on courses offered at Entry level for 16-24 year olds please contact the following:
- James Watt – Sarah Corden firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 446 4545 ext 2231
- Matthew Boulton – Rosina Morris email@example.com or call 0121 446 4545 ext 8529
- Sutton David Hamilton firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 446 4545 ext. 5416
Wheelchair access is possible at all of our colleges and sites.