What is stopping you getting on in your life?
Aged 16-25? No qualifications? No experience? Little or no self-confidence?
Do you want to move on and widen your opportunity to become more employable in the future?
The Prince’s Trust Team Programme can help. During a 12 week course with BMet you can change your life and make a difference to others.
What makes the Prince’s Trust Team Programme different?
- You can develop and implement practical solutions to real situations- not classroom based learning!
- It will bring together people of different abilities, circumstances and backgrounds.
- You can contribute directly to your local community.
- It will lead to nationally recognised qualifications up to level 2 in Prince’s Trust Certificate Employment, Teamwork and Community Skills Certificate in Food Safety.
- You will get the opportunity to create your own development plans and self-assessments.
The Prince’s Trust Team Journey
Throughout the 12 week course you will be supported by your Team Leader who will guide you through the experience. We have four different locations where we deliver Team to accommodate you. The 12 weeks will be up to you and you can chose what happens!
The Team is made up of around 12-15 people with a variety of different skills and backgrounds. You will get to meet new friends and share life experiences, which you will be able to take forward into your future.
Why do it?
You can develop and learn new skills such as communication, team leading, planning and problem solving. You will also be given the opportunity to raise your self-confidence, self-esteem and future aspirations.
|Start Date||End Date||Location|
|10th February 2020||1st May 2020||Digbeth, Birmingham|
|20th April 2020||10th July 2020||Sutton Coldfield|
|15th June 2020||4th September 2020||Digbeth, Birmingham|
- Dan Lloyd – email@example.com mobile number – 07526177514
- Jeanette Dean – firstname.lastname@example.org