Awareness of Mental Health Problems Certificate Level 2
This distance learning course is designed for those who are currently working or would like to work within the health and social care sector in a wide range of job roles. It will provide you with the knowledge to answer a series of questions leading to a Level 2 Accredited Qualification.
There are twelve mandatory units to complete:
1. Understanding mental Health
2. Understanding stress and anxiety
3. Understanding depression
4. Understanding Phobias
5. Understanding eating disorders
6. Understanding attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
7. Understanding Obsessive compulsive disorder
8. Understanding post-traumatic stress disorder
9. Understanding dementia
10. Understanding postnatal depression
11. Understanding bipolar disorder
12. Understanding schizophrenia
**This same course is available to study based in the classroom at James Watt College.