Why choose BMet for Science?
- We offer a course that develop your science knowledge and understanding right the way from Level 1 through to Level 4.
- At level 3, choose a specialist pathway for science which includes: Biomedical, Forensic/analytical, or Physical, providing an in depth understanding of the three core science areas: Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Our courses offer you the academic and sector-based skills to progress to different employment opportunities in the science sector as well as Higher Education.
- You will work in state-of-the-art laboratories present at both campuses whereby you can carry out specialist practical investigations for example: Microbiology and Crime scene investigation.
- You will have access to libraries full of resources to support you through your course. Our lessons are taught by experts in each of the subjects being delivered and we will support you to develop digital skills beneficial for your future.
- BMet has a STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) Centre. This means we host and participate in many events that promote the study of these subjects at GCSE level and beyond.
Graduates have a huge rage of career options available to them which include: Forensic; Medical/clinical and healthcare science; Allied health professions; Industry/laboratory-based research professions and much more.