Business, Law, Criminology & Accounts
Why choose BMet for Business, Law, Criminology & Accounts?
- Courses available at Matthew Boulton and Sutton Coldfield Colleges.
- We have fantastic links with employers so you’ll have the opportunity to put business principles into practice and benefit from the expertise of some the area’s leading professionals.
- The Professional Services Academy is for students who want a career in business, property, law, finance or accounting and has support from some of the region’s largest professional services employers.
- The ‘working’ office environments at our Matthew Boulton and Sutton Coldfield Colleges enable students to experience the multiple duties performed by administrators such as covering a reception desk, coordinating print jobs and mail outs or preparing large databases.
- Enrichment activities for students studying Law & Business at Matthew Boulton College include visits to the Houses of Parliament to discover what really happens inside the building that runs the country and the opportunity to eat chocolate and discover the marketing secrets behind successful brands like Cadbury’s at Cadbury World.
- You can also volunteer with local charities such as Mary Stevens Hospice.
As part of the vast and varied world of finance, accounting and business, there are many jobs opportunities to pursue such as banking, analysis, insurance, stock brokering and retail. Law and legal students branch out into roles as barristers, solicitors, corporate lawyers or legal executives.