Why choose BMet for Engineering?
- Engineering courses available at James Watt College.
- James Watt College is home to state-of-the-art engineering workshop suites that include the latest CNC manual and machine tools.
- CAD and autocad software equip learners with the ability to produce drawings of the highest standard for architectural and engineering development.
- Partnerships with established companies for manufacturing and engineering apprenticeships.
- A report by Engineering UK, estimates that 2 million more people will be working in engineering over the next 5-10 years.
After specialising in the study of mechanical engineering, electrical/electronic engineering or the building services environment, employment opportunities include working as an aeronautical engineer, CAD technician, software developer, telecommunication specialist, building inspector, construction manager, design consultant or safety officer.