BMet will seek to resolve any problems, grievances or complaints experienced by learners, parents, carers, guardians, employers and members of the community. This includes learners on the full range of provision offered by the college:
- 16-19 study programmes
- Adult learning programmes
- Provision for learners with high needs
- Provision for full or part-time 14-16 year olds
- Higher Education and other Higher Level Skills courses
- Full cost recovery courses
- Community learning
If you would like to submit a formal complaint to the college, please use our Customer Complaint Form.
If you would like to share a compliment, please complete our Customer Compliment Form.