HN Flex Business
If you would like to achieve an HNC but don’t have the time to complete it in one year then this flexible option is for you.
The HN Flex scheme allows you to gain skills in a more efficient and bite-size way, without having to enrol in a full qualification course. It means you can study individual, stackable Higher National (HN) units with the progression opportunity of a full, long-term Higher National qualification in the future.
Ideal for employers looking for the ideal CPD opportunities:
- Tailor your employees a continued professional development around specific occupationally relevant units for their job roles
- Units are delivered over the duration of 4 weeks and will achieve credits towards a full HNC/D without the long-term commitment to a year long course
- The chance to build relationships with BMet as a CPD provider and get up to date developments on new and exciting opportunities for your business
- Lower investment compared to the traditional HNC/HND and employees can stack completed units together to complete the full HNC qualification over a prolonged period.
For HN Flex Business you will complete up to 4 modules in 12 months.
The units on offer that you can choose from are:
- Business and the Business Environment
- Marketing Processes and Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership and Management
- Accounting Principles
- Managing a Successful Business Project
Benefits of being a student on the HN Flex:
- Completely flexible framework will aid you in gaining the knowledge skills and behaviours of a professional level 4-5 university level course in bite sized chunks without having to enrol onto a full qualification
- Enables you to stack completed units (Certificate of Unit Credits) together, which can accumulate to your full higher national qualification in a time frame that works around you
- You can specialise and gain more niche knowledge in units you choose to study
- Designed around upskilling and focusing on your own development as a individual, the HN Flex gives you access to world class short term higher education progression through a well known and recognised learning company – Pearson.
There are flexible entry requirements, however you will need English and Maths at grade 4 or equivalent.
Following the HN Flex you can go onto complete a full HNC which you can then progress onto a Higher National Diploma.
If you are interested in applying to start the HN Flex Business course, please complete the enquiry form below and the HE team will give you more details.