Dental, Health & Podiatry
Why Choose BMet for University Level Dental & Podiatry Courses and Apprenticeships?
- Study Dental Technology Foundation Degree or Podiatry (BSc Hons) at Matthew Boulton College in the centre of Birmingham
- Dental course recognised by the Royal College of Radiographers and in partnership with University of Worcester
- Podiatry degree in partnership with University of Wolverhampton
- Links with Birmingham Dental Hospital and the Health Education West Midlands
- Study in our Straumann Centre of Excellence and enjoy access to world-class dental technology
- Treat real patients with our on-campus Podiatry Clinic for members of the local community
- Smaller class sizes meaning more one-to-one tuition and support
- Lower fees and flexible entry requirements
Safeguarding standards and improving the quality of UK higher education.
BMet is currently in discussions with external organisations to offer the following qualifications from September:
- Dental Practice Manager Higher Level Apprenticeship Level 4
- Professional Development (Health and Social Care) Foundation Degree
For more information on these courses please complete our enquiry form