Dental & Podiatry
Why Choose BMet for University Level Dental & Podiatry Courses and Apprenticeships?
- Study Dental Technology Foundation Degree or Podiatry (BSc Hons) at Matthew Boulton College in the centre of Birmingham
- Dental course recognised by the General Dental Council and in partnership with University of Worcester
- Podiatry degree in partnership with University of Wolverhampton
- Links with Birmingham Dental Hospital and the Health Education West Midlands
- Study in our Straumann Centre of Excellence and enjoy access to world-class dental technology
- Treat real patients with our on-campus Podiatry Clinic for members of the local community
- Smaller class sizes meaning more one-to-one tuition and support
- Lower fees and flexible entry requirements
“Without the lab placement, my mentors support and tutors help it would not have been possible to be where I am right now. I believe this course and work placement have developed my personal and practical employability skills.” – Dental Technology Foundation Degree
Safeguarding standards and improving the quality of UK higher education.
BMet is currently in discussions with external organisations to offer the following qualifications from September:
- Dental Practice Manager Higher Level Apprenticeship Level 4
- Professional Development (Health and Social Care) Foundation Degree
For more information on these courses please complete our enquiry form