Get Into… Employment Programme
We have employers waiting for people like you.
Are you aged between 16-24? Currently out of work? Have you recently gained Level 1 or 2 qualifications or GCSEs? Then we can help prepare you for employment.
At BMet we offer pre-employment programmes for a range of careers that include a day working in college and essentially, three-four days per week on-site in a work based environment.
Why take part in the programme?
- Gain work experience
- Gain new qualifications
- Get employability skills (including English and maths) needed for work
- Improve your confidence
- Learn how to apply for jobs, write a CV and interview successfully.
What are the benefits to you?
- Allows you to build vital experience with employers
- Puts you in a better position for a successful apprenticeship application
- Boosts your long term career prospects by improving your English and maths
- Gives you an employer reference to take to a new employer or an interview for a job at the end of the nine-12 week programme.
As well as working with local bespoke businesses, the programmes are also supported by larger blue chip companies such as British Gas, Jaguar Land Rover and Orange – ensuring you get the highest level of knowledge from the very best people working in industry today.
If you’d like to find out more about how we’re supporting young people to develop their skills for apprenticeships and employment contact us:
Tel: 0121 446 4545/ 01384 344 344