Why study Engineering?
- Engineering is a broad field that offers exciting career opportunities where you’ll get to be creative, solve problems and explore how things work every day
- Engineering can offer a chance to continually develop and improve your skills
- Rail engineering is another key sector that we are currently working in, with a huge growth in our own rail academy where you will learn directly on our own piece of rail track at James Watt College.
- We have CAD courses using auto-cad and solid-works software – to equip you with the ability to produce drawings of the highest standard for architectural and engineering development
- We have partnerships with major national companies, which means industry insight and support
- You can also study Access to Higher Education or University Level in Engineering.