Digital Engineers Academy
The Digital Engineers Academy is an exciting new course that will give you the skills to start or enhance your career in the digital engineering sector.
The Digital Engineers Academy brings together leading colleges and employers to deliver an innovative programme that will allow learners to progress in the construction and engineering sectors. The programme is supported by many leading employers including Vinci Construction, Laing O’Rourke, East Midlands Rail, Tarmac, One Awards, NSAR and NOCN, and Bam Nuttall.
Digital engineering skills are in high demand. The programme is targeted at adult learners and will be delivered through a mixture of flexible online provision and classroom-based learning at Collab College group sites nationally.
Candidates will work towards one of the following qualifications:
Access to Higher Education in Construction and built Environment at Level 3 with either a Pearson BTEC Award, Certificate or Diploma at:
- Level 1 first award in Construction and the Built Environment (in year)
- Level 2 first award in Construction and the Built Environment (in year)
- Level 3 (90 credit) Certificate in Construction and the Built Environment (achieved in year with potential to progress)
The Digital Engineers Academy can support you to develop your career whilst gaining highly sought after skills. The programme is flexible to support you to work online, with options for face to face classroom tutoring.
Benefits for Learners
- Learn new skills
- Progress in a new career
- Getting a new qualification
- Gain practical work experience
Benefits for Employers
- Access new talent
- Allowing your business to grow
- Developing new capabilities