Boldmere St Michaels Male Football Academy
As part of the programme players will have the opportunity to compete in the U19 National Football League, FA Youth Cup and the Joel Richards Memorial Cup.
Players that are offered a place within the Boldmere St Michaels Football Academy will benefit from the following;
- The academic freedom to choose the best academic fit for you whether that be the A Level or BTEC education pathway
- High-level training two to three times per week led by UEFA Qualified staff
- Competitive matches in the National Football Youth League & Association of Colleges League programme, international fixtures and friendlies
- Training and fixtures recorded with our VEO camera system to support player development
- Individualised Strength and Conditioning Programmes
- Welfare Officer
- An inclusive and welcoming environment
The Performance Pathway provides a realistic opportunity for students to develop and play with these possible progressions;
- U19 National Youth Alliance
- The FA Youth Cup
- Boldmere St Michaels U21
- Boldmere St Michaels 1st Team
- Boldmere St Michaels U18 Floodlit Team
- Professional Contracts
- University Education
- Careers in Sport
- USA Football Scholarships
- England Colleges
The first open trial for our AOC/NFYL Academy will take place in March 2021 at Boldmere St Michaels Football Club, B73 5RY. Further details are to be confirmed.
Register Your Interest
To ensure a place on our next open trials, you will need to register. Please complete the form below.