Summer Enrolment is our main enrolment period and is usually for courses starting in September. If you have applied and accepted your offer of a course before July 2019, you will receive an invitation to attend an enrolment event.
If you haven’t made an application or received an offer from us then DON’T PANIC! It’s not too late to start a course with us this September. You can search for your preferred course here and apply online.
You can come along to Open Enrolment starting Monday 19th August until Thursday 19th September 2019.
You will be able to:
•Speak to staff and students
•Get careers advice
•Find out about financial support, including fees and funding. If you earn less than £15,736.50 per annum, you may be eligible for full funding
•Explore our college facilities
And within a few hours, you could leave BMet with a brighter future! Pick your preferred college below and click on your college site for all dates and times of Open Enrolment.
You may be required to complete an initial assessment as part of the enrolment process.
What you need to bring to enrolment:
- Proof of qualifications
- Benefit/household income documents if you are applying for financial support
- Payment/bank details if you will be making a payment or paying by instalments
- National Insurance number if you are over 19
- Purchase order confirmation if your employer is paying fees
- If you are an asylum seeker, refugee or have a study Visa or any other Visa type covering your time in the UK, please bring this documentation with you