This form is to be completed by students aged 16-18 as of the 31st August 2017. If you are aged 19+ please collect a different form from Student Services.
SECTION 2 - Please only complete this section if you are aged 16-18 on the 31st August 2017
B) Free School Meals
Are your Parent(s) Guardian or Partner in receipt of any of the following - if yes to any of these please provide proof as you may be entitled to the Free College Meals *
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance (JSA)
- Income support (IS)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 (Asylum Seekers)
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit) and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190.
- Universal Credit
C) Guaranteed Bursary
GUARANTEED BURSARY (Vulnerable Students)
To be assessed for the bursary you the Student must provide proof of the following with this application (must be dated within the last 3 months)
- A recent Income Support letter
- A recent DLA (or PIP) and ESA (or UC) letter
- Local Authority Letter confirming Care status
D) Support Applying For
Please specify what Travel support you are applying for. Please note you are applying for. Please note you can only receive 1 type of travel support
The Monetary Support will be the equivalent cost of a WMT Bus Pass
£96 per term for students aged 16/17 as of the 31st August 2017
£155 per term for students aged 18+ as of the 31st August 2017
Your application will also be assessed for Printing Credits, UCAS Fee Support and Equipment Costs. Please see our support booklets for information about the extra support you can receive from the Learner Support Fund.