Uniformed Services Introductory Diploma Level 1
If you have aspirations to be in the Uniformed Public Services such as Police, Fire & Rescue, Army, Royal Navy or Royal Air Force then this is the course for you. This course will give you a broad introduction to the skills and qualities required for a successful career in any area of UPS. You will have the opportunity to tailor your studies towards your chosen pathway.
The Uniformed Public Services department at BMet pride itself on the range of trips that are on offer to our students including Outdoor Adventurous activities from Cannock Chase to the Isle of Wight, visits to RAF Cosford and RAF Cranwell and abroad trips from New York to Vietnam.
You will be required to complete units from a set of core units;
– Being Organised
– Developing a Personal Progression Plan
– Working with Others
– Researching a Topic
– Finding Out about Public Services
– Taking Part in Fitness Testing
– Carrying out Security Searches
– Responding to an Incident
– Planning and Navigating a Route
– Assisting Members of the Public
– Contributing to your Community
– Taking Part in Sport and Adventurous Activities