Understanding Mental Health NCFE CACHE Certificate Level 3
During this course you will study a range of topics and complete the following mandatory units:
• Unit 01 Understanding the context of mental health and wellbeing
• Unit 02 Promotion of mental health and wellbeing
• Unit 03 Mental health problems: associated issues and consequences
• Unit 04 Understanding mental ill health
• Unit 05 Working in mental health.
This development of understanding can be used within a workplace or in a personal capacity.
Level 3 Mental Health courses is on a Tuesday 1 – 3pm, starting w/c 21st September.
* Course fees are applicable, please call 0121 446 4545 for further information regarding advanced learner loans.