Travel & Tourism Extended Certificate Level 2
This course is designed to give you a good understanding of a variety of careers within the Travel and Tourism industry and will give you a range of skills and knowledge required for employment.
You will participate in both theory and practical sessions. You will learn about different aspects of the Travel and Tourism industry both in the UK and abroad.
Skills and knowledge are developed through a variety of assessment methods including case studies, reports, role plays, presentations, written assessments, external examinations and discussions.
You will spend the majority of your time in the classroom completing activities to prepare you for your assessments however you will also be required to participate in educational visits which are part of the course. Previous trips have included Birmingham International Airport, Hilton Hotel, Madame Tussauds and the London Dungeons.
– The UK Travel and Tourism Sector
– UK Travel and Tourism Destinations
– International Travel and Tourism Destination
– Travel and Tourism Business Environments
Examples of additional units;
– Factors Affecting Worldwide Travel and Tourism
– The Travel and Tourism Customer Experience
– Promotion and Sales in Travel and Tourism
– Organising a Travel and Tourism Study Visit