Principles of End of Life Care Certificate Level 3
End of life care provides support for people approaching death, enabling them to live their lives as well as possible until they die. The Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care looks at the knowledge and understanding of the key principles of caring for patients approaching the end of their lives in a wide range of care settings, including hospices, care homes, care in the community and primary care. The qualification focuses on the common questions and themes in end of life care. It also provides learners with an understanding of how to support a person’s familial, spiritual, social and emotional needs.
– Understanding end of life care
– Communication during end of life care
– Assessment and care planning in end of life care
– Person-centred approaches to end of life care
– Care during the final hours of life and bereavement care