Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship
You will be taught a range of practical skills used within the graphic design or media sector including Photoshop, Premier Pro, Audition, InDesign and Illustrator. You will be set practical tasks to develop your skills, as well as undertaking real-world briefs set by your employer.
In addition, you will learn about the skills that underpin practical work within the industry such as audience and client requirements, pitching ideas, responding to briefs, copyright and intellectual property and progression routes.
On completion of the course you will be required to demonstrate the following behaviours to complete the standard:
• A passion for creating content for creative and design media
• An ability to work effectively both individually and collaboratively as part of a team
• The ability to build and maintain positive relationships with customers
• A strong work ethic and commitment in order to meet the standards required
• Recognition and compliance with equality and diversity in the workplace