International Travel and Tourism Management Higher National Certificate
This course can be studied full-time over 1 year, achieving a Higher National Certificate (HNC) in International Travel and Tourism Management qualification, or over 2 years, achieving a Higher National Diploma (HND) in International Travel and Tourism Management qualification.
The HNC (Level 4) course provides a thorough grounding in travel and tourism principles which is further enhanced at Level 5 (the HND course) where units cover a broader range of contemporary issues relating to a variety of professions within the travel and tourism sector. It equips individuals with commercial acumen along with the understanding, professional and personal skills for success in a diverse range of roles in the industry including marketing and sales management, operations management, tourism development management, visitor attractions management, events management or even setting up your own business.
• Global Tourism Destinations
• Leadership and Management for Services Industries (Pearson-set)
• Managing the Customer Experience
• Marketing Essentials for Travel and Tourism
• Professional Identity and Practice
• The Contemporary Travel and Tourism Industry
• The Travel and Tourism Business Toolkit
• Visitor Attraction Management
• Consumer Behaviour and Insight
• Corporate Events Management
• Destination Management
• Ethical Tourism
• Launching a New Venture
• Managing and Running a Small Business
• Research Project
The Year 1 HNC tuition fee for academic year 2022-23 is £6,000. The Year 2 HND tuition fee is £6,000. Please be aware that we intend to increase tuition fees in subsequent years using the Retail Price Index (RPI-X).