Healthcare Practice for England Higher National Certificate/Diploma
The purpose of the Higher National Certificate/Diploma (HNC/D) in Healthcare Practice for England is to develop students as professional, self-reflecting individuals, able to meet the demands of employers in the health and social care sector and adapt to a constantly changing world. These qualifications aim to widen access to higher education and enhance the career prospects of those who undertake them.
The HNC/D qualifications in Healthcare Practice for England are designed to address an increasing need for high quality professional and technical education pathways at Levels 4 and 5, providing students with a clear line of sight to employment or progression to further higher education study. This course offers 3 bespoke pathways including:
– Healthcare Management
– Integrated Health and Social Care
– Public Health and Health Promotion
Year 1 modules:
• Addressing Health Inequalities
• Demonstrating Professional Principles and Values in Health and Social Care Practice
• Fundamentals of Evidence-based Practice
• Law, Policy and Ethical Practice in Health and Social Care
• Supporting the Individual Journey through Integrated Health and Social Care
• For each pathway students are required to take an additional 2 modules which are to be confirmed.
We offer smaller class sizes enabling supportive quality teaching and allows both one to one tuition and group work. This course has a competitive fee structure with flexible entry requirements based on your experience.
The Year 1 and Year 2 tuition fee for academic year 2021-22 is £5,665. Please be aware that we intend to increase tuition fees in subsequent years using the Retail Price Index (RPI-X).
*This course is subject to validation.