CIPD Human Resource Management Intermediate Certificate Level 5
The course is set at undergraduate level. It will help to develop your ability to evaluate the effectiveness of different Human Resources (HR) models and practices and increase the understanding of the external factors that impact upon HR activities and organisations, whilst also developing planning, analytical and problem-solving skills. It also offers you the opportunity to build on your expertise in your chosen HR.
The programme provides a firm foundation in all areas of HR. It will help you develop essential HR skills and give you the confidence to be more effective at work and add value to your HR function.
– Organisational performance and culture in practice (Core)
– Evidence-based practice (Core)
– Professional behaviours and valuing people (Core)
– Employment relationship management (Specialist UNIT)
– Talent management and workforce planning (Specialist UNIT)
– Reward for performance and contribution (Specialist UNIT)
– Leadership and management development (Optional UNIT)
Membership to CIPD is £138 per year, this is not included in the course fee. The course fees are part loanable up to £724.00.