Carpentry Diploma Level 2
In this course you will build on skills and knowledge about using hand tools, portable power tools and creating basic woodworking joints to include first fixing and second fixing.
You will learn how to set up structural carcassing, how to use and maintain a circular saw and carry out maintenance work.
Courses are three to four days a week, over a 12-week period, with some home study required.
• Respond to local employers needs and develop your practical skills as required
• Provide sessions with a variety of activities to challenge and help you learn
• Check your progress regularly and tell you how you are doing
• Get to know you
• Find out whether you need any support
• Listen and respond to your views
*Courses may be free for adults on low income or unemployed, there may also be free travel available. You can check with our admission team.