Business Management Certificate Level 3
The Level 3 Certificate in Management provides an introduction to the skills, roles and responsibilities of aspiring Managers who will supervise or manage a team to achieve clearly defined outcomes.
You will set and monitor goals and objectives, by providing instruction, direction and guidance. Day to day operational and project activities are a key part of your role.
The qualification is suitable for team leaders, supervisors, shift managers and project officers.
The course will focus on 3 areas to develop your managerial and leadership skills:
1. Principles of Management and Leadership
2. Managing a team to achieve results
3. Managing a team to be effective in their role
This course is based at Matthew Boulton College, offering a mix of classroom and online learning.
– 1 Evening session 3 hours per week (Thursday evening) for 30 weeks
– Condensed option of 3 days per week for 12 weeks. (1030AM- 2:30PM)
Level 3 Certificate in Management students can take out a loan, course is free if:
• Level 3 Entitlement: If they do not have a Level 3 qualification
• Income: Their salary in below £18,135
• Employment Status: They are unemployed
Otherwise the course costs £724.00 excluding examination fees- if applicable.