Business and Administration Certificate Level 2 (Online)
There were an estimated 5.5 million private sector businesses in the UK at the start of 2016. Despite the recent economic difficulties, the trend has been steadily increasing in the business population. Today’s global economy brings with it a wealth of new markets, shrinking profit margins and increasing operating expenses; the need for good business administration has never been greater.
– Principles of providing Administrative Services
– Principles of Business Document production and Information Management
– Understand Communication in a Business Environment
– Understand Employer Organisations
– Understand How to Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues