Why choose BMet?
- Studying to join the health and care professions means understanding the theory behind physiology and anatomy and being aware of government initiatives and healthcare policies relating to patient and client care.
- The nursery setting at our Sutton Coldfield Campus makes the teaching of our childcare and early years courses directly relate to the care and development of babies and young children.
- Our Access programmes for Health and Social Care are very popular with adults returning to study and you can choose options for Nursing and Midwifery or Counselling.
- Children and Young People's Workforce courses at Levels 1, 2 and 3 for people wanting to work in an early years setting. We also offer Early Years Foundation Degree.
- Courses are available at Sutton Coldfield and Matthew Boulton campuses, Stourbridge College and from September 2015 you can do Health & Social Care Access to Higher Education and Health and Social Care Diploma Level 3 at our James Watt Campus in Great Barr!
As a childcare and early years course graduate, your career could lead to roles as a parent partnership worker, an inclusion support worker at a school or a nursery manager.
Professions in the field of nursing, midwifery, physiotherapy and dietetics can be pursued following the study of courses in health and social care. Dental and pharmacy students that continue their training can go on to become technicians and practice owners, or to take up managerial roles in laboratories.